Quality Control and Assurance
Quality Control and Assurance- Total Commitment to Quality
Our passion at Medi Herbs is to unlock the healing power of plants by combining the long lasting wisdom of traditional knowledge with sound clinical experience and the rigor of scientific research. This quest we are able to achieve by our total commitment to quality and continuous improvement, which permeates every aspect of our business from the rigorous sourcing and testing of herbs and the in-depth research and development of herb active constituents and therapeutic applications, to the development of manufacturing and extraction processes that have revolutionized the herbal products industry.
For over 20 years, Medi Herbs has not only demonstrated an unwavering commitment to quality in herbal products, we have redefined it. We believe that our approach to quality sets a standard for herbal products that is unprecedented in the world today.
The Highest standard of hygiene is required for our business and as such we do not compromise on quality and potency of our Herbs. We maintain a total quality management approach which is enhanced through our production and value chain while maintaining quality at source.
Part of our quality assurance measures
- Qualified and competent workforce to drive our production process.
- Our production equipments are standardized and hygienic approved by NAFDAC as best practice for international standard.
- Finished and processed herbs are stored under required temperature requirement to maintain potency.
- Proper records of raw materials through the production process and finished herbs are maintained.
- Production staffs are well dressed with the use gloves at all times to avoid contamination.
- Only authorized person will be allowed into our production site.
Our quality control measures would be reviewed periodically to identify gaps and inefficiencies for onward improvements.